Want to join our team?
Amazing Grace International Ministries has come to a great time of harvest. We invite volunteer workers especially from Universities in North and South America, Australia and New Zealand, Europe, Asia and Africa to come for Community service at our Centers in Kenya. You will be required to raise your own financial support to cater for your maintenance and some of the materials needed in your area of service.
Matthew 9:37-38 Then Jesus said to His disciples, the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.
Amazing Grace Children’s Center (Orphanage and fellowship) is in Kasarani, Nairobi Kenya. We are off Kasarani Mwiki Road located in Ken-Hut estate near Haco Industries. We are about 15 miles from the City Center and 35 Miles from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We have openings for university/College community service volunteers for:
- Amazing Grace Children’s Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre needs care givers for Ages 4 to 17 years. You will be involved in helping children with their school work, laundry, housekeeping, washing utensils, mopping, cleaning, preparing and serving meals. A medical certificate from approved hospital is required to be allowed to handle meals.
- Openings for Abundant Glory International Ministries (Kasarani Church)-Children and youth Volunteer workers, to assist in camps and vocational Bible schools in April, August, December and Bible Study for Children, youth and adults January to December. We also need pianists, songwriters and willing to teach our children, youth and adult how to play the piano/keyboard and compose their own songs.
- We also have openings for Volunteers and interns with Bachelor’s degrees in either Business Administration/Economics/finance or Diploma in sociology that can assist in budgeting, grant writing and fund raising and teach the children computer.
- We have openings for those in Media/Linguistics for English/Kiswahili needed in our media department, i.e. edit Dr. Grace Kariuki’s Media materials and books as well as translate into Kiswahili. We need volunteers that can teach our children Spanish. Chinese and French.
- We have special openings for those trained or training in the medical field; Nurses, dentists, opticians, nutritionists and pediatricians to assist in physicals at the Rescue and Rehabilitation Centre and our health camps.
- We have a special place for those in Seminary training for ministry; Bishop. Dr. Grace Kariuki heart is in the mission field, she is an evangelist and loves to disciple souls she has brought into the kingdom. You will join her in Gospel crusades and conferences in Kenya especially in this season of Church planting. You will also minister in Uganda and Tanzania.
Note: Coming to Amazing Grace International Ministries in Kenya, you will have a great opportunity to serve the Lord. You have to abide with the Amazing Grace International Ministries policies. We believe in the True; God Our Father, Son and Holy Spirit at work in everything we do. As we serve Him in humility He is glorified in our lives and many will be convinced to love, accept and honor Him with their lives. Our stand is to build, raise and protect Godly families as displayed in the Word of God in Genesis 1-3 Marriage is a solemn covenant of union between man and woman, only acceptable between male and female. Amazing Grace International Ministries condemn strongly and reject any other form of ungodly matrimonial union.
Our facilities are modern and clean located in a peaceful safe environment. Currently we can accommodate four at a time in our facilities although we have future plans to have a guest house to accommodate more overseas volunteer workers. We consider married couples too and can accommodate one couple at a time. We charge a maintenance fee for accommodation and meals. You will be required to pay for all your travel expenses and pay for your Visas where required especially travelling to Uganda and Tanzania.
We have good reasonable hotels and guesthouses near our center that would be appropriate for your professors and guests.
You have to send an application letter and resume including names and contacts i.e. full addresses, emails and telephone numbers of three references; professional, Academic and a spiritual mentor. We need to know your involvement in ministry, college and community.
If this is for your Community service, in your application let us know how many hours and days you are to stay at our center? Are you willing to stay and give more hours above your college requirements?
In the application let us know if you are legally eligible to be in contact with the children and if not let us know why. In your application let us know if you have ever been charged with any criminal offence. Are you willing to provide a certificate of good conduct?
Each University and college should have proper approval for community service, evaluation sheets and supervisors’ contracts, you need to send them to our Center before your arrival
You will be allocated a supervisor and where need be the Director will be involved.
Our Contacts are Amazing Grace Children’s Center.
P.O. Box 664-00600
Tel: +254-721-701298 or Mpesa +254-729-425151
Or Amazing Grace International Ministries
P.O. Box 3487 Warrenton VA 20186 USA